Hey, this is just a quick update. New features:
- An input() command that opens a prompt for the user to type something.
- A status() command that displays a 'status bar' above the scrolling text panel on the right. This can contain any amount of text.
- Variable substitution. This allows you to use variables directly in text. Variables in the status bar will also update automatically.
- New convenience functions for tables: append(), find(), insert(), and remove()
- New convenience functions for handling numbers: ceil(), floor(), round(), rounddown(), and roundup()
- The choice() command now displays choices without needing an accompanying menu() command. menu() now does nothing but still exists for compatibility (this may be removed in a future version).
- There's a Linux build now, using AppImage.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.